The Port facilities provided are to face the growing challenges and emerging needs of the 21st century. The Port is well equipped to handle bulk, liquid chemicals, hazardous cargoes, Crude and POL products,heavy lifts, machinery,Containers, project cargo etc.
- Deepest Inner harbour on the west coast with 14 mtr draft.
- Proximity to Major International sea routes
- Road connectivity to 3 National Highways - 66, 75 & 169
- Rail connectivity to 3 zonal railways - Southern/South Western/Konkan
- Air connectivity through Mangalore International Airport
- Largest LPG handling Port in India
- Highest coffee exporting port in India
- An ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & ISPS Compliant Port
- Operations and Administration powered by POS & ERP
- Hassle-free single-window clearance and simplified documentation system
- Availability of sufficient covered and open storage area in and outside the wharf area
- Concretised road network inside the port area
- Special care for customers
- Ideal port to handle project cargo for mega industries
- Concessional Vessel related Charges